Remote monitoring services enable businesses to mitigate the risk of failed Internet transactions, security breaches, non-availability of websites and applications, etc. With efficient and cost-effective monitoring services, organizations can quit worrying and concentrate on core business functions to increase efficiency. Proactive IT infrastructure monitoring by certified and experienced professionals can significantly reduce the occurrence of related issues thereby thwarting possible loss of revenue and credibility. Remote monitoring can also bring down operational and labor costs.
IT Infrastructure monitoring services can include server monitoring, network monitoring, website monitoring, application monitoring, etc. QBurst’s remote monitoring services keep clients informed of their network and server status, availability, and performance of applications. If any of the specified functions fall outside of established parameters, our notification process generates reports and instant alerts so that clients can minimize downtime, application malfunction and damage due to security breach.
The remote monitoring options available at QBurst include
- HTTP: Web Server
- POP3: Email Server
- SMTP: Outgoing Email Server
- FTP: File Transfer Protocol Server
- SSH: Secure Shell
- DNS: Domain Name Server
- Custom TCP Ports
- Ping Responses
- HTTP Password Protection
To ensure accessibility, security and performance, we use a wide range of infrastructure monitoring and management tools. These tools are customized to suit specific monitoring needs of our clients. Some of the remote monitoring tools used at QBurst are
- webwatch24x7 - A powerful web-based tool for monitoring server status 24x7. This SaaS product developed by QBurst monitors server protocols like SMTP/FTP and web URLs on HTTP/HTTPS. It records server performance history and generates performance reports. Know more about this product.
- MRTG - An open-source tool for monitoring and measuring the traffic load on network links.
- Nagios - A network monitoring software that watches hosts and services, alerting users when things go wrong and again when they get better.
- Ganglia, Cacti, ZenOSS - Advanced host monitoring tools.
- Shell scripts - Bash and Perl scripts for URL crawling and content extraction.
QBurst also operates multiple monitoring servers around the world for subscribed customers, running protocol based tests on their website at specific intervals (every 10, 20 or 30 minutes) 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to ensure that customers and users can reach their website. Contact us now to avail any of our remote monitoring services.