Independent Validation and Testing
Testing is necessary to make sure that the developed software works exactly how our customers want it. The validation and verification process make the product not only defect-free but also compliant to internationally accepted standards and guidelines. Creating a product that serves the customer's business goals require both functional as well as non-functional specifications to be tested.
Today, businesses engage qualified testing teams before and after the product goes live. Validation and testing has become one of the most important tasks in the lifecycle of a software product. The testing process works best if a unique method is adopted for every new project.
At QBurst, we make use of agile methodologies for software development. Our QA team gets involved from the initial requirement analysis phase and continue to work with the development team until the product goes live. QBurst's testing methodology enables businesses to opt for an independent or project-oriented testing service.
The QA team evaluates requirements, specifications and code using checklists, issues lists, walkthroughs, and review meetings. Based on the test plan, the team creates test-related artifacts which will include test scripts, test scenarios, testing software and hardware required for the successful test execution. The artifacts created are used to execute and run the tests as defined.
Tests are done either manually or with the help of testing tools. The development team will view the test results in the defect management system and work on the defects. Various types of tests are required to detect all defects and flaws. The defect management system effectively organizes and manages the results of various tests. When all defects are rectified, the final deliverable will be as per customer expectations and serve business goals.
Why Choose Us?
- QBurst has an independent, specialized testing department with experienced professionals, proven processes and tool specialists.
- Our team works closely with the development team and supports them during software releases, ensuring optimum results right from the early stages of development.
- We have qualified testers holding certifications such as CSTE, ISTQB, CSQA, and CMST.
- Our processes are fully transparent and adhere to international standards.
- We ensure considerable savings in time, cost, and operational expenses for our customers.
- We provide flexible delivery models based on the testing needs of clients, globally.
- We adopt onsite, offsite and hybrid (onsite and offsite) delivery for outstanding results at reduced costs.
Contact us now if you want to learn more about how our testing capabilities can improve the quality of your software.