Most companies want custom solutions, built on sound technology, to cater to their unique business needs. They want their solutions to be developed by reliable and experienced professionals who set themselves apart from the rest, with their expertise and service quality.
As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, QBurst offers its clients just that - a set of robust technologies clubbed with top-notch technical expertise, strategic thinking, and hands-on skills.
Microsoft Gold Certified Partnership represents the highest level of partnership with Microsoft and is a recognition of QBurst’s wide-ranging experience in providing services, software, and support for Microsoft-based solutions. The partnership also indicates that QBurst as a business is reliable, experienced, and endorsed by Microsoft.
While Gold Certified Partners are required to enroll in at least one Microsoft Competency, QBurst has distinguished itself with four silver competencies. This places us among the top five per cent of Microsoft partners worldwide and is a testimony to our specialized and proven skillset in the areas of:
- Portals and Collaboration
- Software Development
- Web Development
As a Microsoft Small Business Specialist, QBurst also demonstrates an intimate understanding of small business processes with specific expertise in building, customizing, deploying, and supporting IT solutions for small businesses.
QBurst Microsoft Expertise
Our technical expertise covers a broad range of Microsoft technologies spanning multiple areas.
- Mobility - Windows Mobile applications have been widely adopted by enterprises to connect employees on the move. The QBurst team is comfortable working on both Windows 6.5 and Windows 7 platforms and can build a mobile app for your enterprise using WinMo 6.5 or a consumer app for Windows Phone 7 using Silverlight.
- Data Platform - We have proven skills in developing database-driven applications and solutions based on the Microsoft SQL Server data management software.
- Web Development - QBurst has continuously demonstrated the ability to deliver web-enabled solutions that help clients achieve business growth and profitability. We build dynamic websites, web applications and web services using the ASP.NET framework and .NET compliant languages.
- Content Management - We pride ourselves on our capability in using Microsoft content management solutions to help clients manage their information efficiently.
- Software Development - The team at QBurst has hands-on experience in developing customer-centric solutions that leverage the Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 development system.
- Portals and Collaboration - We have the necessary skills and experience in meeting organizational collaboration and connectivity needs across intranets, extranets and the Internet. Our team builds customized information management solutions using Microsoft SharePoint products and technologies for different industry verticals ranging from media to manufacturing.
- Customer Relationship Management - QBurst is also proficient in deploying solutions built on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Integrating with other technologies like the Microsoft Office suite and the Microsoft SharePoint Server, we develop business management solutions with enhanced capabilities.