SharePoint is a popular configurable and customizable information management platform. It provides out-of-the-box tools that reduce development time and cut costs. Our approach is to configure SharePoint out-of-the-box to reduce implementation cost and time. This may seem straightforward, but with SharePoint having thousands of features, knowing which one to use in a solution takes knowledge and experience.
Business Benefits of SharePoint
- Promotes collaboration among employees.
- Enhances communication within the organization.
- Automates business processes.
- Facilitates knowledge sharing with searchable repository.
- Reduces complexity of securing and managing information resources.
- Improves quality of decisions by providing a central location to easily access all critical business intelligence.
QBurst offers deep expertise in Microsoft SharePoint products and technologies. We have the expertise to meet the needs of your company at any stage of implementation. With our professional skills, services and products, we ensure that your teams and departments are able to share, publish, connect and collaborate seamlessly over SharePoint portal.
Our SharePoint services include:
- Professional Services
SharePoint Professional Services
Microsoft SharePoint Server provides a single integrated web-based platform offering collaboration, content management and search. This platform lets your employees communicate effectively and efficiently in an every-day environment that is comfortable and convenient. But like most "out-of-the-box" applications, it needs tweaking, customization, training and individualization to make it work specifically for your company's needs. That's where we come in. Our goal is to help you achieve your goals quickly and easily.
If you are in need of a custom developed solution like web part, theme, site definitions, workflows or other features then contact us with your business requirements. Our team will work with you to develop tailored SharePoint solutions that meet your unique business requirements. We offer the following customization services:
We are able to implement SharePoint and extend its functionality using custom built solutions. Our team is capable of integrating SharePoint with Line of Business applications, Exchange Server, Project Server, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP and so on. Our powerful integration expertise helps you extend the capability of existing systems through a flexible single integrated web-based platform adding value to your investment without reinvestment.
- Upgrade from WSS 3.0 and MOSS 2007 SharePoint 2010
- Upgrade from SP 2010 foundation to SharePoint 2010 server
- Migrate SharePoint Sites, Lists and Libraries between servers
- Installation and configuration
- Configuration of SharePoint Server Farm
- Single Sign-On implementation
- Portal administration
- Security management
- Implementation of Active Directory or forms-based authentication
- Active Directory configuration
- Advanced search pages
- Configuration of backup and restore
- Meta-data planning, configuration and implementation
- Setting up web parts that organize internal and external information
- Information organization and portal planning
- Mapping organization structure to SharePoint
- Setting up templates and management of site collections
- Web application configuration
- Extranet configuration
- External sites configuration
- Content management
- Corporate branding of portal
- Content population
- Documents and records management
- Information and knowledge base management
- Setting up document management (content types, workflows, information management policies)
- Business process automation
- Automation of common task with workflows
- Business automation through SharePoint workflows
- SharePoint custom workflow development
- Streamlining business processes
- Business intelligence
- Daily, weekly, monthly reports for metrics and statistics
- Data and business process analysis
- Easy-to-read, easy-to-use dashboards with KPIs
- Interactive business reporting
- Maintenance configuration and status reporting
- SharePoint Business Data Catalog (DBC)
- People search configurations
- Search page customization
- Search content source and index configuration
- Dashboards, scorecards, reports and key performance indicators (KPIs) using PerformancePoint Services
- Portal support and maintenance
Besides professional services, QBurst can also help companies in the following areas:
Training and Support
To ensure maximum value from SharePoint, it is essential to provide adequate training and support to your users. QBurst gives need based training for end-users, IT administrators and web designers at all levels of experience ranging from novice to expert.
Mobile Device Support
Accessing your SharePoint portal is easier than ever now that SharePoint supports mobile device access with your Smartphone. Sites, lists, document libraries, contacts, calendars and other information from your site can be viewed and modified on your device. You need only a mobile browser to take full advantage of this feature. Also, SharePoint has tight integration with Windows Phone 7.
SharePoint and Silverlight
End users expect applications to offer great user experience as well as a pleasing look-and-feel. SharePoint embedded with Silverlight can provide sophisticated user interface designs and interactions.
- We work closely with businesses to provide cost-effective and tailor-made solutions.
- Our team of experts includes Microsoft certified architects, consultants, mentors, developers and post-implementation support specialists.
- We break down projects into multiple iterations so that our clients can see quick results and give immediate feedback.
- We offer training to end-users to ensure successful adoption of the platform.
- With robust post-implementation support, we make sure our clients reap maximum benefit out of the SharePoint portal.
Contact us to learn more on how we can help you with SharePoint implementation.