Task allocation for large projects was a time-consuming process as each team member had to be briefed individually.
- Automate allocation of team members based on roles
- Assign tasks based on project requirements
- Leverage benefits of Office 365 products such as PowerApps, Power Automate, and Teams to streamline and increase efficiency
The application integrates functionalities of Microsoft PowerApps, Power Automate, and Teams to offer a convenient platform for project tracking.
- Microsoft PowerApps to organize and track projects, allocate members to roles, and manage tasks
- Microsoft Power Automate to configure email notifications and set up a consolidated view of projects
- Microsoft Teams for collaboration
The application lists active projects along with graphical representation of tasks.
Permission levels are maintained based on membership roles. Project Managers have top-level permissions. They can:
- Create and manage projects by adding team members and allocate roles
- Create and assign sub-tasks to team members
- Add and manage tasks in the project by defining task details, setting estimated dates, and assigning them to the right team members
- Delete or update projects and members
Team members can view project details, task allocation, and team profiles. The application enables them to update the tasks assigned to them.