A system of sensors to detect and prevent accidents caused by intrusions into mobile workzones nationwide. The system would include a suite of connected devices that track location, upload/download data, and upgrade software applications.
- Create a cloud instance to store and access system data
- Secure all data on the system by creating a user database with appropriate permissions
- Create base station mobile applications in iOS and Android
- Web interface to display system performance and generate reports
The client uses a suite of devices that capture real-time data and broadcast alerts to employees and supervisors. We hosted microservices in AWS which enabled a robust and scalable cloud database structure. This ensured fast, secure, and easy access to data from anywhere, anytime.
Data Modeling was enabled to review, analyze, and remap existing data to implement hierarchical access control mechanism. This is a step-by-step process that starts with a thorough understanding of system components, their interactions, and the data they generate on a regular basis.
Within a year from implementation, our client achieved the following results:
- Zero incidents relating to life or equipment
- Zero incidents of worksite stoppages
- 15% increase in operational efficiency at worksite
- 12% cost savings on insurance through enhanced safety practices
- Significant improvement in employee satisfaction